Hey you Lovely People!
I am back here again with something new this time. Something which was quite exciting for me to work on. Who says NO to a perfect weekend? Getting a perfect weekend from this monotonous schedule is quite difficult and luckily I found one. Last weekend we went to Neemrana away from the daily life monotony. With temperatures hitting 43 degrees this weekend, I’ve been all about summer getaway inspired looks! That means color, breezy fabrics, and a little skin! This weekend getaway was best to take out my color block dress, flowy skirts, cold shoulder tops, pastel colors and multi-colored pompom tie ups.
I’m absolutely into color blocking for a bit of fun color! I love the loose and comfy fit of this color blocked red, black and yellow maxi dress as this offers a super laid back, casual vibe, like you’ve just strolled barefoot along the beach at sunset. I paired up a yellow shrug and a yellow and dull golden tribal necklace to give it a more colorful and bright vacay look…
Next day I wore a pastel pink floral chiffon maxi skirt paired with a plain pastel pink sleeveless blouse. The light weight chiffon skirt perfectly caught the breeze every time it picked up. Flowing and swaying with every step, this skirt has an ethereal, floaty feel that just makes you feel weightless.. I wore a pearl and key long necklace to add a diva look to my outfit
And in the evening, I wore a comfy and so inn black and white cotton maxi dress with a slit and colorful pom-pom tie up sandals. Block prints are the trend of the season and perfect to beat the heat. I wore a colourful thread bangle bracelet which I bought from Jaipur to accompany my outfit
And finally, next day I chose to wear Black jeans paired up with a cold shoulder red floral chiffon top as we had to drive back to Delhi and nothing is comfier than jeans while travelling and breezy and lighter than a cold shoulder chiffon top. I wore a silver chain and a unicorn pendant which is my favorite as Unicorns symbolise magic and to bring imagination to reality.
Here are my travel friendly tips:
- To travel in style, pick up versatile pieces that you can team up with different things. Long, flowy maxi dresses or maxi skirts are feminine and look stunning on voluptuous bodies. Whether you choose to sit and read a book at a coffee shop, or browse the local markets, a maxi dress or skirt teamed with a pair of sandals will keep you comfortable, and looking chic the whole day.
- Bathing Suit & Cover up: No matter if it’s summer time or winter, I always travel with a bathing suit because you never know if your hotel will have a pool to lounge during the day. Always come prepared. Throw on the flowy dress once you are out of the water, and simply watch the world swoon over you.
- Have One Fitted Piece in Your Look Always, as it gives definition to your curves and accentuates them. However, make a clear distinction between fitted and tight. Tight is a strict no-no.
- Get creative withcolors and patterns, Play with different prints, patterns, and colors. Carry lots of scarves which can lift any look and give you a classy and elegant look and break the monotony in your outfits.
- Shorts is a definite travel essential. While the right pair ofshorts can make, you look bang on trendy, super stylish, and so chick but make sure your shorts are well fitted and don’t rise up the thighs
- One of the most essential part of your travel packing is the footwear you carry. A pair ofsneakers, tie up t-string sandals and comfy flip flops are a must to be carried and don’t leave out your pair of graceful heals as Beautiful heels can make or break a look, and heels give a better shape to your calf.
The weekend was fun filled and now we are back to routine with a fresh mind, looking forward to sharing new looks and fashion essentials soon with you.
Till then stay tuned and keep reading