How are you beauties doing? Finally, with Teej we mark the beginning of festive season this year and I am sure your wardrobes are already updated with latest fashion sarees. This year try a new innovative saree look and impress the crowd with your fancy draping style. We personally love Sonam Kapoor’s dramatic fancy saree drapes silhouettes and she carries them with amazing grace, and designers like Anamika Khanna, Tarun Tahiliani, Nikhil Thampi, Gaurang and many upcoming designers are innovating drape styles and hence we have brought together 4 stylish styles to drape this beautiful silk saree from yadunandanfashions. These fancy saree draping styles by designers will make you steal the limelight at the function and be the centre of attention of the function.
- Anamika Khanna’s Pant Saree Draping Styles: The talented designer is well famous for her exquisite and innovative styling in drapes. She has experimented and with success found a huge trend following of her trendy saree drapes in party wear. Pant style saree is a very easy and stylish way of draping your saree . This indo-western style of draping is an instant hit. This saree doesn’t need an underskirt but instead requires ankle length leggings or pencil pants. Take the pallu end of the saree and make pallu pleats and put this over your left shoulder. Now, take the other end and bring it back from the right side to your left waist side and tuck it in at waist. All the loose hanging ends of the saree now need to be pleated and tucked in at the centre of pants. Go ahead for your party in this exquisite style, feel stylish and comfortable.
Style tip from Shopaholic Adventures: keep minimum at jewelry either wear a big necklace or heavy earrings and wear pumps with this style, this add the perfect glam to your look.
- Sabyasachi’s Lehenga style saree: Sabyasachi is famous for adding a royal touch to any dress and if you want to look royal then Lehenga style saree is your pick. Drape your favorite saree in Lehenga style and get ready to be the head-turner at the event. Although pre-stitched lehenga sarees are easily available in the market now, but you can do it yourself too. Just make multiple pleats with the pallu and tuck them around the waist. Oh, did we tell you that it suits curvy women the best?Style tip from shopaholic adventures: wear a maang-tikka or a big nath with this look to add a royal touch to your look
- The Tulip Drape by Anamika Khanna: This is a very stylish and unique way of draping, you would have often seen Shilpa Shetty and Sonam Kapoor in this style. In this instead of a underskirt a bottom wear is required, in the form of leggings, dhoti pants, elephant pants or flared pants to get the perfect tulip drape look. Tuck the saree from center in your leggings keeping both the edges open and equal then take the open edge and tuck across right waist bringing the border in front and pleats in the center, pin the ends of pleats with the saree border giving it an open pleated look. Then hold the width of the saree for pallu pleats and Take the pleats from back to front on right side and under the right arm to left front shoulder upwards and throw the pallu backwards the left shoulder. (we know it sounds very complicated don’t worry we will soon be adding a video of each style very soon on our YouTube channel). This style will make you stand out, provide you comfort and make you look like a perfect diva.Style tip from Shopaholic Adventures: wear a boatneck blouse for this style and use a saree with broad border to get the perfect look.
Manish Malhotra’s classic Indian Traditional Saree Style: My favorite designer will always be Manish Malhotra, you would have seen many celebrities like Karishma Kapoor, Alia Bhatt wearing open pallu Manish Malhotra saree, this simple style has been worn by women throughout the country. It is the versatility of the style, which makes it a universal choice. All you need is a fashionable saree, a perfectly-fit blouse and complementing accessories to look classy, beautiful and graceful and stun others. If you are not a person who is in for experimenting with different styles we say just pick this style and you would look lovely and have your own charm in the party.
Style tip from Shopaholic Adventures: Tie a bun with flowers and temple jewelry if you are going for a silk saree like me. Trust us this style looks the best in silk saree
Hope you liked the styles and are ready to rock the Teej festival, before you tie the saree do keep following in mind and do let us know which is your favorite style.
- Always wear your heels, petticoat or jeggings beforehand to get the right length of the Saree.
- Keep safety pins handy for easy arrangement.
- Be ready with basic make-up.
You can buy this lovely saree from yadunandanfashions and check put the lovely collection at yadunandanfashions and without wasting time buy a beautiful and graceful saree for the upcoming festivities … keep enjoying, keep reading and keep following us and do follow yadunandanfashions